* Opened to the public in June of 2000
* The defining characteristic of the Museum of Ancient Life is found in its hands-on approach to exhibits
* Guests are invited to touch actual fossils and feel real dinosaur bones and eggs, as well as other displays
* Exhibit halls are designed to immerse guests in the subject matter, using expansive murals, soundtracks, plants and gurgling streams
* There are 50 interactive, hands-on displays within the exhibit halls
* With 60 complete skeletal displays, the Museum of Ancient Life is the world's largest dinosaur exhibit
* The Museum of Ancient is home of the most extensive display of original fossils in the state of Utah
* A working paleontology lab operated by Western Paleontology is located within the museum and can be observed by guests as they tour the exhibit halls
* Once a month the museum hosts late night with rex which lets guests explore the museum on a guided tour, test your Dino knowledge on our scavenger hunt, see a 3D Mammoth Screen Movie with drinks and popcorn, enjoy paleo fossil talk, and participate in four fun paleontology classes.
* Museum Monday is held weekly and includes special activities for families.
* The Museum of Ancient Life is home to the Mammoth Screen - 3D theater, featuring a 6-story, large-format movie screen